Stop fraud, stay compliant to help your bank solve risk.
Maintaining Risk & Compliance policies and procedures for your bank is QuickFi’s top priority. The dedicated QuickFi Risk & Compliance team works hand in hand to ensure operational support to maintain your risk & compliance standards.
Fraud solutions to future-proof your risk tech stack.
Everything you need to offer a secure, compliant embedded equipment finance product
- Verifies information for retail customers and business owners at onboarding and on an ongoing basis
- Checks for synthetic and fraudulent activities
- Checks against standard watchlists, including OFAC, and for Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Validates the authenticity and accuracy of identification documents and photos
- Verifies business information and related people (owners, executives) for entities onboarded
- Validates that businesses are registered and in good standing, checks against watchlists, and checks that contact information is valid
- Provides real-time monitoring for events that change the KYB outcome of a business, including bankruptcies, watchlist hits, and updates to filings
- Provides transaction fraud monitoring for all money movements into, out of, or within your financial product
- A default set of rules is provided, and can be customized to your bank’s needs
- For any transaction that fails your rules, you will be instantly notified and have access via the QuickFi control panel
- Provides daily monitoring of all customers and transactions to check for money laundering patterns
- Any customers or transactions that fail any rules will have a case created for further review and investigation
- A default rule set is provided that can be altered by your partner bank to its specific needs, and to any of your company’s unique needs
Integrate the QuickFi platform into your bank today
QuickFi is a financial technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by QuickFi’s partner banks.